I WAS shaking with fear. A well-groomed gentleman appeared on TV. He was identified as the chief of an association called Re’uth (“Sight”), whose aim is to monitor the groups which ...
- One state solution not abortive and dangerous illusions – Answer to Uri Avnery
- An Independent Kosovo? A look from Serbia
- The Right of Return
- Modern-Day American Imperialism: The Middle East and Beyond
- In Search of the Jewish People
- Editorial: Shallow Inquiry – Superficial Findings
- Warning: James Bond is back
- This Month’s Conference on Hannah Arendt at Bar-Ilan University
- Slouching towards Annapolis
- Alternative Archaeology: from Shiloah to Silwan
- Blindness is Contagious
- Red Rag – What is the state of the Nobel Peace Prize?*
- The victory of the bourgeois-militarist lobby
- Yes to the boycott
- Confronting Settlement Expansion in East Jerusalem
- Unknown Territory / A Polyphonic Novel
- Inflammatory discrimination: Ben-Gurion Airportophobia
- Olmert’s Last Friend – Thomas L. Friedman
- Good Morning, Hamas
- Symbolic Genocide
PEOPLE ENDOWED with sensitive political ears were startled this week by two words, which, so it seemed, escaped from the mouth of Binyamin Netanyahu by accident: “Eastern front”. Once upon a ...
I AM composing these lines while looking through the window at the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea, and thinking about the young man who is being held not far ...
It appears that the limits of stupidity and carelessness are historically-concretely determined. Meaning that, in normal conditions, any organism which rushed blindly, stupidly and carelessly into one catastrophe after another ...
When the commander of the Israeli navy, Admiral Eli Marom, announced at a press conference that the navy was about to intercept the flotilla of humanitarian aid ships to besieged ...
On Israel’s 62nd birthday there is no reconciliation and no peace. Originally posted in the Hebrew website. After sixty-two years of the existence of the State of Israel, we must ask: is ...
An investigation conducted by industrious journalists from (the Israeli daily newspaper) Yedioth Ahronot revealed that South African Judge Richard Goldstone served the polluted and racist Apartheid regime (1948 until 1994, ...
American politics continue their plunge into ritual farce. Last week we had the spectacle of progressives rallying to the right-wing Elena Kagan, largely on the grounds that it’s improper of ...
EVERYONE HAS the right to change his or her mind. Even Danny Tirzeh. Colonel Tirzeh was responsible for planning the wall that “envelopes” Jerusalem – the one that cuts the city ...
I MET Salam Fayyad, the Palestinian Prime Minister, two weeks ago, and was again impressed by the calm and modesty he radiates. Generally, I meet him at demonstrations, such as those ...
Twitter updatesNo public Twitter messages.
- arab muslim: The reasons for Arab-Israeli confl
- Yehudah: I’m appalled at the superfici
- William deB. Mills: Writing with his usual eloquence, U
- David C.: There was another strong signal fro
- wOW !: To WoW You wrote: “marc
- David C: Dynasties come and go. Imperi
- David C: Just be thankful to all noble Jews
- wow: I can’t believe that Israelis
- Ofer Cassif: I’d like to emphasise that th
- David C.: I was very happy to learn from Dr.