Two important voices for peace have come out openly in support of an imposed solution to the conflict: Uri Avnery and Professor Ze’ev Shternhal. Their logic is that such a ...
- One state solution not abortive and dangerous illusions – Answer to Uri Avnery
- An Independent Kosovo? A look from Serbia
- The Right of Return
- Modern-Day American Imperialism: The Middle East and Beyond
- In Search of the Jewish People
- Editorial: Shallow Inquiry – Superficial Findings
- Warning: James Bond is back
- This Month’s Conference on Hannah Arendt at Bar-Ilan University
- Slouching towards Annapolis
- Alternative Archaeology: from Shiloah to Silwan
In my previous article (“In Search of the Jewish People, Part I“), I discussed the legend according to which Jewish prayers that express a longing for Zion are proof of ...
Peace is a long time coming. Moderates constantly looked for ways to unblock frozen convictions and to convince the public to give peace a chance. This is one of the ...
In January 1077, King Henry IV walked to Canossa. He crossed the snow-covered Alps barefoot, wearing a penitent monk’s hair shirt, and reached the North-Italian fortress in which the Vicar ...
Thirty-four years have passed since the first Land Day and nothing has changed. The system has just become more sophisticated, that’s all. Even today, as the Zionist construction in Sheikh ...
IT IS already a commonplace to say that people who don’t learn from history are condemned to repeat their mistakes. Some 1942 years ago, the Jews in the province called Palaestina ...
On 9 March 2010 the Knesset held a special session in memory of 12 Jewish terrorists, members of the Etzel and Lehi  underground organizations, who were hanged by the ...
Currently, around 500,000 Jews reside illegally in over 120 West Bank and East Jerusalem settlements as well as dozens of outposts. Their numbers grow daily despite occasional pledges to curtail ...
BRAZIL: In 1971, the military dictator of Brazil, Emilio Medici, commented somewhat regretfully that, “The economy is doing fine, but the people aren’t.” Ofcourse, he was claiming at the same ...
Some weeks ago, Mehmet Ali Agca, the Turk who tried to kill Pope John Paul II in Rome, was released after serving 28 years in prison. The motives for his act ...
Twitter updatesNo public Twitter messages.
- arab muslim: The reasons for Arab-Israeli confl
- Yehudah: I’m appalled at the superfici
- William deB. Mills: Writing with his usual eloquence, U
- David C.: There was another strong signal fro
- wOW !: To WoW You wrote: “marc
- David C: Dynasties come and go. Imperi
- David C: Just be thankful to all noble Jews
- wow: I can’t believe that Israelis
- Ofer Cassif: I’d like to emphasise that th
- David C.: I was very happy to learn from Dr.